Sunday 28 April 2013

You know that’s my favorite hello for you. New Year's is here and I can’t think of any other person I would rather spend it with but you. Ever since I first got a glance glance at that warm, gorgeous smile you gave me

You know that’s my favorite hello for you. New Year's is here and I can’t think of any other person I would rather spend it with but you. Ever since I first got a glance glance at that warm, gorgeous smile you gave me when you came into the bank, I’ve never been able to forget it. I had a strange feeling that first day that you were the one for me. It sounds corny, I know, but that's the only way I can explain it.

You're so perfect. We clicked so well from the start. Remember our lonnnng conversations that would run with the sun rising. See baby, we don’t just have many things in common we have EVERYTHING in common. You’re my twin, my heart, my soul, the missing part in my life, and my inspiration to succeed.

I picture us married together one day. I love everything about you. Your Hello Kitty fetish -- I love it! You are a dork just like me, and I love it when we die laughing at the most random things. I can be myself with you and you still love me. You deserve the best, sweetheart, and I want to be the one that gives it to you.

We have both worked hard and sacrificed a lot and I know we can both provide each other with the best. I want to raise a family with you baby because I know you would be the best mother, and come on, you know our kids are going to be sexy! We are so into each other and I love that. So on this night, when the old year is ending and a new year is beginning, I want to start off this year with the one thing I've wanted to say to you for 2008...baby, I promise to love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent post

love healthy and beauty