Saturday 27 April 2013

its your turn

Many years and many miles have kept us apart for so long it is hard to believe we have found each other again. Now we must make time disappear and miles grow shorter. Our love started at forever and will end at never. Baby, it's our turn ... it's our turn to make each other happy. We have grown older and matured rapidly; let's spend the rest of our lives together. Through trials and tribulations my love will be true, and know that I am here when you say the word. I understand that there are many things to be worked out, many things to change; I just don't want to waste any valuable time we have left together. Baby, I love you with all that I am. ALWAYS you are me and I am you.

Love always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent post

love healthy and beauty