Saturday 27 April 2013

Well, I know you hate it when I say this, but I'm going to say it all over again

Well, I know you hate it when I say this, but I'm going to say it all over again; you are the most intelligent, handsome man I have ever met and I have been so blessed to keep you in my life. Granted, we have seen our share of drama. You will always mean the world to me. I can't believe we're doing this all over again. I can't wait until I have the chance to hold you in my arms. You're the most wonderful man in the world. I know I frustrate you and sometimes make you wonder if you can do this again and if it's worth it, but I long for nothing but to keep you happy. You're always in my thoughts and in my heart.

Love always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent post

love healthy and beauty