Sunday 28 April 2013

Loving you comes so easy to me. You are the wind beneath my wings, the cream in my coffee and the flowers in my garden of life.

Loving you comes so easy to me. You are the wind beneath my wings, the cream in my coffee and the flowers in my garden of life.

After 24 years you still make my heart flutter.

Sweetheart, we've laid our sorrows in each others’ hands and we've guarded them with tenderness. We've trusted our grieving of those we love to our hearts and we protected it with our gentleness, like delicate breezes touching the water.

We’ve cried in each others’ arms and held each other until the tears subsided.

With unbending confidence even through the worst pain, we have given each other strength beyond compare, and we have hung together in the toughest of times.

We will stand together in the best of times and continue to share a love, devotion and care that will span far more than our lifetime.

Holding each other through darkness of night and waking to the brightness of day - knowing that God is where we are - we will know peace again.

Our love has survived it all and I thank God for you every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent post

love healthy and beauty