Sunday 28 April 2013

I can be myself when I am with you.

I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. You make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me hope that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. I love you because you bring out the best in me. Every time I look at you, my heart skips a beat. You are simply irresistible. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I know you’re intelligent, because you were smart enough to fall in love with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent post

love healthy and beauty