Monday 3 June 2013

sunday love letter

I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in years. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank.

For almost the past year, you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. In the past year, you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face. For almost the past year, I know and realize what it is to LOVE again and to feel loved.

I never thought it would last this long, but it has. This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is real. I hope we get the chance to see this thing through.

There have been hard times, bad times and good times, but with that comes lonely times. We have reached new and higher grounds with what we have shared in the past months, and I would do it all over again with you if I had to. I have no regrets.

I am sending you this to let you know that I have been sent an angel to be with me, and you are that angel.

Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. I believe it is closer now than ever before. It is just that there may be a few more obstacles that we need to clear up, and I think you know what I am talking about. Besides that, we can and I know we will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent post

love healthy and beauty