Saturday 1 June 2013

Like a flash of light your life appeared

Like a flash of light your life appeared
With a touch so soft, a voice so sincere
I thought your love would never come my way
But it was worth the wait for that special day.
Now I know nothing will ever tear us apart
My soul is locked and you have the key to my heart
I swear I'll never think of another girl
No one else matters, you have total control.
I'm a genie in a bottle so rub me twice
You'll be my master for all of my life
Your every wish will be my command
We will walk through heaven together, so grab my hand.
I'll take you on a trip better than any dream
The only guy you'll ever want will be me.
Love is a war, and I truly surrender
I belong to you, there's no hidden agenda
I just want to keep you happy till time flies away
I hope you'll let me do this, please always stay.
We will climb mountains and swim across any sea
Just you and me girl, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent post

love healthy and beauty